Planning a trip to Ireland? Make sure to visit our Camping Ireland stand at the Manchester & Birmingham Caravan and Motorhome Shows
Well, now is the right time to start planning your holidays for 2016. It may be dark and damp but just the perfect time to start booking your trip to Ireland. We in Camping Ireland are here to help you with your planning and offer you advice on great offers for travelling to Ireland.
Event City, Manchester is the place to be this weekend (21st – 24th January) where the Caravan & Motorhome Show is taking place.
Here you will find :
- Huge choice of new model touring caravans, motorhomes and holiday homes
- Pick up exciting holiday inspiration from expert speakers and celebs at their new Get Back to Nature stage. You will also find the Food & Travel Stage where expert cooks will help you prepare meals to enjoy on holidays.
- At the Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show you will find Camping Ireland Stand 3-48.
- If you are unsure about manoeuvring and parking the Caravan Club is offering a go at their free taster sessions. Might be a wise move to brush up on parking your caravan or motorhome.
- If you’re there on Saturday you might even bump into some Coronation Street celebrities
At our stand Derry and John will be there to meet you to discuss options available to you for travelling to Ireland. They also have special news on 2 great offers from Irish Ferries for travelling to Ireland with your caravan or motorhome as well special pitch rates for when you are in Ireland. Also, they will have copies of the Ireland 2016 Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Guide and details on holidaying in Ireland.
If you can’t make Manchester, perhaps you will be able to visit the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show in the NEC, Birmingham from 23rd to 28th February.
Here you will find
- 350 exhibitors, plenty of outdoor accessories to browse and buy and exciting feature areas that add up to make a fantastic value day out.
- The dog agility area returns as well as a packed programme of sessions in the revamped Experts’ Theatre.
- The free towing experience is back to help visitors try driving with a caravan in a safe and controlled environment. And, free motorhome manoeuvring sessions can be booked with expert tuition from qualified instructors.
This year Con, Aideen, John and Jane will be on the Camping Ireland Stand 4504, offering loads of information on and advice for planning your trip to Ireland. They will have copies of the Ireland 2016 Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Guide, general information on holidaying in Ireland and of course, details on those great offers from Irish Ferries for travelling with your caravan and motorhome.
Don’t panic – If you can’t call to visit us in Manchester or Birmingham you can still get information on the Irish Ferries offer by clicking here
You can also order a copy of our 2016 brochure online http://www.campingireland.ie/order-brochure
So now you have no excuse, get planning and start booking.