Killarney Flesk Caravan & Camping ParkKillarney, Kerry
Award winning caravan and camping park, Killarney, Co. Kerry
• Gateway to National Park and Lakes.
• Situated on the famous Ring of Kerry Route.
• At the start of the Kerryway.
• Walk and Cycle path from caravan park into National Park and Lakes.
• Nearest Park from Killarney town centre and bus and train station.
• While being the nearest located Park to Killarney town centre, one can enjoy the magnificent woodlands and mountains of Killarney National Park and our native deer.
• Award winning caravan & camping Park, A.A. Best Parks Award, Practical Caravan Best Park Award, A.A.
• Award winning sanitation facilities. Recommended by: AA, ANWB, ICC, MCC, Alan Rogers,ACSI, CCC, IMCC and our guests.
• Killarney Flesk Park facilities include:
Campers Kitchen, Laundry, Disabled facilities, Restaurant and Bar, Entertainment (high season), Bike Rental, Taxi Service, Wet
Weather Shelter, 24 hour Supervision. Supermarket/Garage 100m.
• Adjacent Gleneagle Hotel offers:
25m Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Childrens Splash Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam Room, Gymnasium, Snooker, Squash,
Tennis, Pitch & Putt, Beauty Salon, Nightly entertainment includes cabaret and singing pub with performances by Ireland’s leading entertainers, Ireland’s National Events Centre.
• For special events Fáilte Ireland rates apply.
• We are unable to accommodate Commercial Vehicles
|Childrens Play Room|
|Dogs Admitted on Lead only|
|Electricity points for|
|Gas Cylinders on Sale|
|Ice Pack Freezing Facilities|
|Licensed to sell Alcoholic Drink|
|May be Booked Through travel agent|
|Motor Homes Accepted|
|Touring Caravans Accepted|
|Washing and Ironing Facilities|
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||€34.50||€35.50|
|Unit + 2 Adults||€28.50||€29.50|
Extra Charges Levied